Human Capital Priorities Scheme is the only category we can work on from Pakistan. The candidates need to score 67 in FSW and has CLB 7 in English (IELTS 6 each GT only) and the profession must be in the NOC.
Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream is an immigration stream under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
It gives foreign workers with the required skilled work experience, language abilities and education the opportunity to apply to permanently live and work in Ontario.
You must have a valid profile in Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s (IRCC’s) Express Entry system and receive a Notification of Interest from Ontario before you can apply online to be nominated by the Ontario government for permanent residence.
If you are nominated, your next step is to apply to the federal government through IRCC. They make the final decision on who becomes a permanent resident.
Before you apply
1. Create a profile in IRCC’s Express Entry system
You must have a profile in IRCC’s Express Entry system before we can send you a Notification of Interest (NOI), which you need before you can apply to Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream.
2. Make sure you meet the mandatory requirements
This stream has a number of mandatory requirements you must meet before you can apply.
3. Understand the application process
- you have 45 calendar days after you receive your NOI to apply to this stream
- you have to apply through the OINP e-Filing Portal
- it takes about three hours to complete the application
- you do not have to complete the application in one session, you can save your work and return to it later
- you can complete the application yourself or have a representative complete it on your behalf
- you have to pay $1,500 to apply
- you have to pay by credit card, we only accept Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard and Mastercard Debit
4. Have your supporting documents ready
You also need to make sure you have all your supporting documents, in English or French, scanned and ready to upload when you apply. If you do not, your application will be returned as incomplete and your application fee will be refunded.
Once you click “Submit an application”:
- Choose whether you are a returning user or a new applicant
- Choose Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream
- If you are a new applicant you must pre-register with your name and date of birth (not required if you are already registered)
- Log into your ONe-key account. If you do not have one, click “Sign up now!”
- Once you’ve logged into your ONe-key account, you will be sent back to the OINP e-Filing Portal
- Create a profile in the OINP e-Filing Portal
- Once you’ve completed your profile, click “Finish” and you will be sent to your main page in the e-Filing Portal
- Click on the file number beside the Human Capital Priorities Stream to begin your application
Cost of application is CAD 1500 which is non-refundable once the processing has started.
ECA and GT IELTS required to lodge the OINP application